Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TIME

Happy Turkey Day to all. I've just been contemplating how to begin my blog, and time has gotten away from me. It seems to do that a lot lately. Time is not my friend, no matter how much time it seems I have, it's never enough. Between working and taking care of family, there seems to be no time for ME. Not to be selfish, I love my family and there is nothing I wouldn't do for them, but when is it my turn? I try to make time for myself, plan to do things for me, and again time is stolen from me before I even knew it was there. I never seem to have the energy with the little time I do have, and I end up wasting it. I guess that's life.

2 comments:

Alex Pendragon said...

".....and a time for every purpose under heaven..."

Within each of our spheres of influence we all have been charged with responsibilities which subtract from our own personal desires, but I assure you that somewhere in that mix you WILL find whatever time you need to attend to what you require, although it might not necessarily be that which you DESIRE.

Hang in there, girl, time is in your favor.

shy_sadie said...

Thanks THE Michael, I was trying to find that song-you jogged my memory for me!
Not too sure time is in my favor, I'll have to take your word for it for now.